Compare Unit4 vs Ungerboeck Software International BETASee how working at Unit4 vs. Ungerboeck Software International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Unit4 vs. Ungerboeck Software International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unit4 scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ungerboeck Software International scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Unit4 had 36 more reviews than Ungerboeck Software International that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Unit4.
- "Really great" was the most mentioned Con at Ungerboeck Software International.
I have been working at Unit4 full-time for more than a year
Brilliant team, where you can have the opportunity to learn a lot of different things, grow with the company and make a meaningful contribution. There's a lot of trust within the global team, plenty... of flexibility, everyone is keen to learn and help each other and opinions are always listened to. Loads of responsibility and total trust from early on. Sense of purpose is clear, well lead, team focused. Early exposure to senior people, both internally and at customer organisations.
Like in any growing company experiencing huge change, there's occasionally some uncertainty and last minute changes to adapt to, so sometimes processes aren't ideal but it's down to you to improve... anything you want to improve.
Advice to Management
Keep listening, invest in more training, improve interdepartmental collaboration
I have been working at Ungerboeck Software International full-time for more than a year
Each day is different, great customers and exciting challenges to work through.
It can be long hours