Compare United Airlines vs Virgin Atlantic Airways BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Virgin Atlantic Airways compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Virgin Atlantic Airways. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 298 more reviews than Virgin Atlantic Airways that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Airline" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin Atlantic Airways.
I have been working at Virgin Atlantic Airways part-time
Amazing company to work for, beautiful uniform, fantastic staff benefits, great people to work with, always put up in the best hotels.
No cons for the company itself. The job can be tiring but that’s the same for any long haul airline