Compare United Utilities vs Kinex BETASee how working at United Utilities vs. Kinex compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Utilities vs. Kinex. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Utilities scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Pension scheme" was the most mentioned Pro at United Utilities.
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at Kinex.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at United Utilities.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Kinex.
I have been working at Kinex full-time
Extremely caring and thoughtful during the covid pandemic. Having been put on furlough, I was expecting to just get 80% of my basic salary paid and none of my commission, but they have paid me my... basic plus an average of my last 3 months commissions every month. Nice to work for a company that cares about its staff
Never used to let us finish early on a Friday which was annoying but now then have changed it, so can’t complain too much