Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Asurion BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Asurion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Asurion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Asurion scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 1,127 more reviews than Asurion that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 286 more reviews than Asurion that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years
Good compensation, the people working there are really open and friendly. There are also good oportunitis to promote. Training Promotions
There is nothing I can say here
Advice to Management