Compare UnitedHealth Group vs Dorsey & Whitney BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Dorsey & Whitney compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. Dorsey & Whitney. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Dorsey & Whitney scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 891 more reviews than Dorsey & Whitney that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UnitedHealth Group.
- "Law firm" was the most mentioned Con at Dorsey & Whitney.
I worked at UnitedHealth Group part-time for more than a year
it was a good place , we where working nicely fine everyday
it was not good at all , the where to much pressure coming from everywhere
Advice to Management
may you please be good with peoples you never know who will help you tomorrow
I have been working at Dorsey & Whitney full-time for more than 3 years
Pro bono programs are wonderful with full-time staff supporting and fostering the opportunities
The firm is profit driven, however, it tends to pay less attention to associates’ and staff’s well-beings and life and work balance, especially during the pandemic.