Compare University College London vs Birmingham City University BETASee how working at University College London vs. Birmingham City University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University College London vs. Birmingham City University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University College London scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Birmingham City University scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University College London.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at Birmingham City University.
- "Ucl" was the most mentioned Con at University College London.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Birmingham City University.
I have been working at University College London full-time for more than a year
Flexible working hours Able to work from home when necessary Supportive management Good pay Good support for professional development Colleagues are very supportive and work well together.
Some of the more senior members of staff either don't turn up or are unwilling to make decisions in line with their position, or they question everything and try to micromanage things unnecessarily.