Compare University College London vs Millennium Group Of Institutions BETASee how working at University College London vs. Millennium Group Of Institutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University College London vs. Millennium Group Of Institutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University College London scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Millennium Group Of Institutions scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University College London.
- "Ucl" was the most mentioned Con at University College London.
I have been working at University College London full-time for more than a year
Flexible working hours Able to work from home when necessary Supportive management Good pay Good support for professional development Colleagues are very supportive and work well together.
Some of the more senior members of staff either don't turn up or are unwilling to make decisions in line with their position, or they question everything and try to micromanage things unnecessarily.
I worked at Millennium Group Of Institutions for less than a year
The position was extremely rewarding. Great teamwork. The compensation was good. A fun but professional atmosphere. No drama. The company culture was awesome.
It was over 50 miles one way. It was temporary.
Advice to Management
None, this was my favorite job. I loved coming to work every day despite the very long commute.