Compare University College London vs University of Huddersfield BETASee how working at University College London vs. University of Huddersfield compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University College London vs. University of Huddersfield. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University College London scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Huddersfield scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University College London.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Huddersfield.
- "Ucl" was the most mentioned Con at University College London.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at University of Huddersfield.
I have been working at University College London full-time
The best place to grow
No complaints on the working and academic environment
I worked at University of Huddersfield full-time for more than 3 years
Good for those with little work experience. Welcoming.
Not too much mentorship, knowledge passed down.