Compare University College London vs University of Leicester BETASee how working at University College London vs. University of Leicester compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University College London vs. University of Leicester. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University College London scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Leicester scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- University College London had 43 more reviews than University of Leicester that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- University College London had 11 more reviews than University of Leicester that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I have been working at University College London full-time for more than a year
Flexible working hours Able to work from home when necessary Supportive management Good pay Good support for professional development Colleagues are very supportive and work well together.
Some of the more senior members of staff either don't turn up or are unwilling to make decisions in line with their position, or they question everything and try to micromanage things unnecessarily.