Compare University of Amsterdam vs Rijksuniversiteit Groningen BETASee how working at University of Amsterdam vs. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Amsterdam vs. Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Amsterdam scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Amsterdam.
- "Veel vrijheid" was the most mentioned Pro at Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- "Netherlands" was the most mentioned Con at University of Amsterdam.
- "Dutch" was the most mentioned Con at Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
I worked at University of Amsterdam part-time for less than a year
Great team to work with. Improves your oral and time management skills tremendously.
Little influence on the material taught.
I have been working at Rijksuniversiteit Groningen full-time
A great working student atmosphere
Housing difficulties arising from over subscription