Compare University of Birmingham vs Birmingham City University BETASee how working at University of Birmingham vs. Birmingham City University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Birmingham vs. Birmingham City University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Birmingham scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Birmingham.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at Birmingham City University.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at University of Birmingham.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Birmingham City University.
I worked at University of Birmingham part-time for less than a year
I worked in accomodation here part time duting my studies and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great Staff and Team and I learnt alot here.
Cannot think of any negatives it was great.
I have been working at Birmingham City University full-time for more than 10 years
Thats is good facinating and outstanding
That is good and enCouraging
Advice to Management
Please focus on practice of students presentations assignmenta before their final one