Compare University of Birmingham vs University of Leicester BETASee how working at University of Birmingham vs. University of Leicester compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Birmingham vs. University of Leicester. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Birmingham scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- University of Birmingham had 18 more reviews than University of Leicester that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at University of Birmingham.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Leicester.
I worked at University of Leicester part-time for more than 3 years
Interesting job role and friendly supportive staff / managers
Work could be boom and bust, with not much happening one week, and sudden surge of work the next - based on deadlines for academic projects and funding bids, or sudden need to do lots of marking.