Compare University of Cambridge vs University College London BETASee how working at University of Cambridge vs. University College London compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Cambridge vs. University College London. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Cambridge scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- University College London scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- University College London had 15 more reviews than University of Cambridge that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- University of Cambridge had 8 more reviews than University College London that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I have been working at University College London full-time for less than a year
Nice location, Nice professors and coworkers, facilities are good and do have enough fundings to support the research
the Ph.D. salary is not pretty enough to support a London life and the weather in London is not really friendly