Compare University of Cambridge vs University of Nottingham BETASee how working at University of Cambridge vs. University of Nottingham compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Cambridge vs. University of Nottingham. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Cambridge scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Cambridge.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- University of Cambridge had 9 more reviews than University of Nottingham that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I have been working at University of Cambridge full-time for less than a year
Positive and collaborative working environment Cambridge status helps in securing funding opportunities Cambridge network allows for many collaborations or using specialized equipment Career... advice and support for start-ups is provided
Salaries lower than in industry Although not always required, working longer hours or on weekends is not untypical
I have been working at University of Nottingham part-time for more than 3 years
Amazing team who are all super lovely and friendly, good pay £9.50 an hour for student staff, room for progression
Not enough hours, I had 4 hours a week and would've liked to have had more.