Compare University of Central Oklahoma vs Addison Group BETASee how working at University of Central Oklahoma vs. Addison Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Central Oklahoma vs. Addison Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Central Oklahoma scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Addison Group scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Uco" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Central Oklahoma.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Addison Group.
- "Uco" was the most mentioned Con at University of Central Oklahoma.
- "New hires" was the most mentioned Con at Addison Group.
I worked at University of Central Oklahoma part-time for more than a year
Great team to work with!
Pay isn’t that high but it’s also Oklahoma
I have been working at Addison Group full-time for more than a year
Really impressive list of clients and projects
Often due to hiring key personnel with lack of experience and training undermines the overall companies performance
Advice to Management
Hire the right people and provide adequate incentives to stay