Compare University of Edinburgh vs Nutanix BETASee how working at University of Edinburgh vs. Nutanix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Edinburgh vs. Nutanix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Nutanix scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Edinburgh.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Nutanix.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Edinburgh.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Nutanix.
I have been working at University of Edinburgh part-time for less than a year
Great team, flexible working hours
Not enough tasks or jobs throughout the year to keep receiving some money
I have been working at Nutanix full-time
Excellent place to work with great benefits and compensation up until now
Moving more to a renewals business which is starting to affect compensation
Advice to Management
Take care of your sales team they are the ones that got you where the company is today