Compare University of Edinburgh vs Plymouth University BETASee how working at University of Edinburgh vs. Plymouth University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Edinburgh vs. Plymouth University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Plymouth University scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Edinburgh.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Plymouth University.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Edinburgh.
- "Plymouth" was the most mentioned Con at Plymouth University.
I have been working at University of Edinburgh full-time
- Supportive autonomous working environment - Friendly, ethical and diverse staff - Fund professional development - Excellent holiday/leave benefits
- Slow to change - Work in silos - Don't challenge the status quo