Compare University of Edinburgh vs Priory Group BETASee how working at University of Edinburgh vs. Priory Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Edinburgh vs. Priory Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Edinburgh.
- "Service users" was the most mentioned Pro at Priory Group.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Edinburgh.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Priory Group.
I worked at University of Edinburgh
Helpful in training and making me feel welcome. The Careers Service (who I was working for) are lovely and let me know what was needed of me clearly from the offset.
It is a large company, so getting things done can be difficult.
Advice to Management
Try to communicate between departments and listen to ideas from below.