Compare University of Edinburgh vs Royal College of Nursing BETASee how working at University of Edinburgh vs. Royal College of Nursing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Edinburgh vs. Royal College of Nursing . Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Royal College of Nursing scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Edinburgh.
- "Rcn" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal College of Nursing .
- University of Edinburgh had 6 more reviews than Royal College of Nursing that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I have been working at Royal College of Nursing full-time
The RCN treat their employees very well. They offer great support with your role and great training
There is not much room to develop professionally as there are limited role due to the Northern Ireland branch being a smaller office.