Compare University of Edinburgh vs University of Bradford BETASee how working at University of Edinburgh vs. University of Bradford compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Edinburgh vs. University of Bradford. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Edinburgh.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Bradford.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Edinburgh.
- "Excellence programme" was the most mentioned Con at University of Bradford.
I have been working at University of Edinburgh full-time for more than 3 years
Challenging environment. Educated colleagues, willing to help and teach. Large name in collaborations.
King's Buildings far out of town
Advice to Management
Keep the free shuttle bus