Compare University of Edinburgh vs University of Glasgow BETASee how working at University of Edinburgh vs. University of Glasgow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Edinburgh vs. University of Glasgow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- University of Glasgow scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- University of Edinburgh had 21 more reviews than University of Glasgow that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- University of Edinburgh had 7 more reviews than University of Glasgow that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- University of Edinburgh had 7 more reviews than University of Glasgow that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I worked at University of Glasgow for less than a year
The pay for an intern was at the time generous, the work was flexible with university timetables, and the people were lovely. Throughout my 10 month internship I gained experience that was... instrumental in getting the job I wanted after graduation. I couldn't recommend an internship at UofG more.
There were no cons really - it was a great experience.