Compare University of Edinburgh vs University of Glasgow BETASee how working at University of Edinburgh vs. University of Glasgow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Edinburgh vs. University of Glasgow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Glasgow scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- University of Edinburgh had 8 more reviews than University of Glasgow that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Edinburgh.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at University of Glasgow.
I worked at University of Edinburgh full-time for more than a year
I need a safe and unstable job.
The dream of one day finishing an English course. It would be great to work at my school.
Advice to Management
Discard everyone with respect and dignity