Compare University of Glasgow vs Queen Mary, University of London BETASee how working at University of Glasgow vs. Queen Mary, University of London compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Glasgow vs. Queen Mary, University of London. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Glasgow scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Queen Mary, University of London scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- University of Glasgow had 6 more reviews than Queen Mary, University of London that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "Job security" was the most mentioned Con at University of Glasgow.
- "Qmul" was the most mentioned Con at Queen Mary, University of London.
I worked at University of Glasgow for less than a year
The pay for an intern was at the time generous, the work was flexible with university timetables, and the people were lovely. Throughout my 10 month internship I gained experience that was... instrumental in getting the job I wanted after graduation. I couldn't recommend an internship at UofG more.
There were no cons really - it was a great experience.
I have been working at Queen Mary, University of London
Engaging fun to meet people And learn from others
Needs a stronger communication with superviser