Compare University of Glasgow vs University of Leicester BETASee how working at University of Glasgow vs. University of Leicester compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Glasgow vs. University of Leicester. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Glasgow scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Leicester scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- University of Glasgow had 2 more reviews than University of Leicester that mentioned "Flexible working hours" as a Pro.
- University of Glasgow had 2 more reviews than University of Leicester that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at University of Leicester part-time for more than 3 years
Interesting job role and friendly supportive staff / managers
Work could be boom and bust, with not much happening one week, and sudden surge of work the next - based on deadlines for academic projects and funding bids, or sudden need to do lots of marking.