Compare University of Glasgow vs Wilfrid Laurier University BETASee how working at University of Glasgow vs. Wilfrid Laurier University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Glasgow vs. Wilfrid Laurier University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Glasgow scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Wilfrid Laurier University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Glasgow.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- University of Glasgow had 1 more reviews than Wilfrid Laurier University that mentioned "Job security" as a Con.
I have been working at Wilfrid Laurier University full-time for more than a year
Friendly staff, values I can relate with, great work/life balance and support and excellent overall environment
Benefits specifically health and dental benefits for staff can improve but other than that WLU is an excellent employer to work for