Compare University of Huddersfield vs GSM London BETASee how working at University of Huddersfield vs. GSM London compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Huddersfield vs. GSM London. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Huddersfield scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Huddersfield.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at GSM London.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at University of Huddersfield.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at GSM London.
I have been working at University of Huddersfield full-time
Nice people, excellent states, competitive salary
None in particular at the moment
I have been working at GSM London full-time for more than 3 years
Great students and great to see students succeed, though there were also challenges Demanding and challenging culture (in a good way) Great delivery-focused colleagues Genuinely diverse faculty... and workforce
Well sometimes you cannot improve quickly enough / you cannot provide the data to show improvement quickly enough External factors
Advice to Management