Compare University of Manchester vs Millennium Group Of Institutions BETASee how working at University of Manchester vs. Millennium Group Of Institutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Manchester vs. Millennium Group Of Institutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Manchester scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Millennium Group Of Institutions scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Manchester.
- "Academics" was the most mentioned Con at University of Manchester.
I worked at Millennium Group Of Institutions for less than a year
The position was extremely rewarding. Great teamwork. The compensation was good. A fun but professional atmosphere. No drama. The company culture was awesome.
It was over 50 miles one way. It was temporary.
Advice to Management
None, this was my favorite job. I loved coming to work every day despite the very long commute.