Compare University of Manchester vs University of Lincoln BETASee how working at University of Manchester vs. University of Lincoln compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Manchester vs. University of Lincoln. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Manchester scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Manchester.
- "Friendly environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Lincoln.
- "Academics" was the most mentioned Con at University of Manchester.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at University of Lincoln.
I worked at University of Manchester for more than a year
Commensurate rate of pay, thoughtful and supportive line-management, helpful safeguarding training.
The most senior leadership of the University can be severely unhelpful, but this is not the fault of lower-level managers or academic members of staff.
Advice to Management
Continue providing support, guidance, and continuing professional development as appropriate.