Compare University of Manchester vs University of the West of England BETASee how working at University of Manchester vs. University of the West of England compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Manchester vs. University of the West of England. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Manchester scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- University of the West of England scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- University of Manchester had 37 more reviews than University of the West of England that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Academics" was the most mentioned Con at University of Manchester.
- "Lectures" was the most mentioned Con at University of the West of England.
I have been working at University of Manchester part-time
Understanding and accommodating. They are a Disability Confident employer which always helps and they trust you to get on with the job but will help if you struggle.
I haven't been there long enough to properly experience any cons.
I worked at University of the West of England full-time
great place to work - no complaints
none - it's great there! thanks