Compare University of Nottingham vs Boots BETASee how working at University of Nottingham vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Nottingham vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boots.
I have been working at Boots part-time
All colleagues are supportive and lovely. If you are eligible you can get the boots employee discount card which is amazing!
Long working hours.. But except that I dont find any cons yet. I think it is difficult to find the vacancy as people work for a long time here?