Compare University of Nottingham vs MHR BETASee how working at University of Nottingham vs. MHR compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Nottingham vs. MHR. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- MHR scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "Mhr" was the most mentioned Pro at MHR.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at MHR.
I have been working at University of Nottingham part-time for more than 3 years
Amazing team who are all super lovely and friendly, good pay £9.50 an hour for student staff, room for progression
Not enough hours, I had 4 hours a week and would've liked to have had more.
I have been working at MHR full-time for more than 10 years
If you are driven and willing to work hard there are many opportunities within MHR to progress and experience different roles. Having worked for MHR for nearly 14 years I have now worked in 3... different departments and been promoted many times. Your efforts and achievements are recognised and there is an internal social hub where anyone can recognise anyone else so is completely transparent and non-corporate. This creates a real team and family culture within the business. Good salaries and benefits are offered, free parking, onsite subsidised canteen and company continually growing with exciting future plans
Dress code is a little old fashioned, whilst I am a firm believer in business dress the code could be modernised slightly.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing, the company is expanding and it is a welcoming family business. An incredible response to the current pandemic by the SLT - no furloughing, no redundancies, just plain... hard work and clever strategic thinking to get us through this.