Compare University of Nottingham vs Nottingham Trent University BETASee how working at University of Nottingham vs. Nottingham Trent University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Nottingham vs. Nottingham Trent University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nottingham Trent University scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- University of Nottingham had 26 more reviews than Nottingham Trent University that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- University of Nottingham had 13 more reviews than Nottingham Trent University that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
- "Lots of people" was the most mentioned Con at Nottingham Trent University.
I have been working at University of Nottingham part-time for more than 3 years
Amazing team who are all super lovely and friendly, good pay £9.50 an hour for student staff, room for progression
Not enough hours, I had 4 hours a week and would've liked to have had more.
I have been working at Nottingham Trent University full-time
great education system for students seeking to go university
separate campus does not give that univeristy vibe