Compare University of Nottingham vs XJTLU BETASee how working at University of Nottingham vs. XJTLU compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Nottingham vs. XJTLU. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "China" was the most mentioned Pro at XJTLU.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
- "China" was the most mentioned Con at XJTLU.
I have been working at University of Nottingham part-time for more than 3 years
Amazing team who are all super lovely and friendly, good pay £9.50 an hour for student staff, room for progression
Not enough hours, I had 4 hours a week and would've liked to have had more.
I worked at XJTLU
great teachers and facilities, good academic atmosphere. Students have a lot opportunities to communicated with world class researchers in various areas.
Average administration, some supporting staff are not helping at all. Some students are not qualified to be in the university, as they are lazy and stupid.