Compare University of Nottingham vs learndirect BETASee how working at University of Nottingham vs. learndirect compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Nottingham vs. learndirect. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "Learners" was the most mentioned Pro at learndirect.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
- "Learners" was the most mentioned Con at learndirect.
I have been working at University of Nottingham part-time for more than 3 years
Amazing team who are all super lovely and friendly, good pay £9.50 an hour for student staff, room for progression
Not enough hours, I had 4 hours a week and would've liked to have had more.