Compare University of Nottingham vs learndirect BETASee how working at University of Nottingham vs. learndirect compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Nottingham vs. learndirect. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- learndirect scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "Learners" was the most mentioned Pro at learndirect.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
- "Learners" was the most mentioned Con at learndirect.
I have been working at learndirect full-time for more than a year
The people are great, especially on a 1:1 Can earn really decent money, regularly Good benefits! Perkbox as an example There's a lot here about the hours etc, but a 9-5 sales environment.. that... exists in literally no other company. The fact you can just leave at 5 is such a rarity. For the money you can earn, stay till 6/7.
Not much to say. Do your job, expect to be told when you're not doing your job.
Advice to Management
Organisation is poor, so a little more rota structure would be good.