Compare University of Pittsburgh vs Bechtel Plant Machinery BETASee how working at University of Pittsburgh vs. Bechtel Plant Machinery compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Pittsburgh vs. Bechtel Plant Machinery. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Pittsburgh scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bechtel Plant Machinery scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Pittsburgh.
- "9 80" was the most mentioned Pro at Bechtel Plant Machinery.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at University of Pittsburgh.
- "Bpmi" was the most mentioned Con at Bechtel Plant Machinery.
I worked at Bechtel Plant Machinery full-time for more than a year
-I personally had a great manager who supported me. -Steady job, rarely any layoffs -Don't have to bring work home because of security clearance
-I didn't enjoy that I worked with the military -Very "boys club" environment, old men who coo "good girl" at you, you'd hear people say cringe things about race and gender -Other people's managers... would require their subordinates to message them as soon as they left and returned from their lunch break so they could assure that it was <30 minutes