Compare Venquis vs Investigo BETASee how working at Venquis vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Venquis vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Venquis scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Investigo scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Investigo had 9 more reviews than Venquis that mentioned "Hard work" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Venquis.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Investigo.
I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years
Really supportive culture, support & admin is excellent, being a well respected brand lends me an edge. It feels innovative and different.
I'm looking forward to the ongoing sales training - the coach is really impressive.
Advice to Management
More of the same please, these are challenging times that you're coping with impressively
I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year
- Grown up environment, you are given a lot of trust - Some excellent billers and managers to learn from - Amazing benefits and commission structure for those at the top of their game - Good... culture, a really fun place to work, a recent increase of emphasis on flexible working
- Commission structure and bonus scheme only really works for you when billing over £200,000 a year and actually realistically need to be over £300,000 for serious money - Not necessarily a bad... thing, but this is not the place to come and be an average performer
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing, the company is trending in the right direction culture wise, even if the market is currently incredibly tough