Compare Virgin Active vs Virgin Money BETASee how working at Virgin Active vs. Virgin Money compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Virgin Active vs. Virgin Money. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Virgin Active scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Virgin Money scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free gym membership" was the most mentioned Pro at Virgin Active.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Virgin Money.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin Active.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin Money.
I worked at Virgin Active part-time for less than a year
You are integrated into the company quite easily thanks to a friendly work force and an assuring induction period lasting around six weeks. By the time this is completed you are familiar with your... responsibilities and how to work in accordance with company values, something shared by each member of the team. For me, the management was always clear, concise and caring. The company also offers enticing perks. I look back fondly on my experience working at Virgin Active and would encourage others to apply.
Compulsory training sessions scheduled on a weekday could not be completed by those working part-time with other commitments like college or sixth form, meaning that one sometimes has to travel long... distances to complete the session at another VA club.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!