Compare Virgin Atlantic Airways vs Avios BETASee how working at Virgin Atlantic Airways vs. Avios compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Virgin Atlantic Airways vs. Avios. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Avios scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Virgin Atlantic Airways had 11 more reviews than Avios that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Airline" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- "Senior managers" was the most mentioned Con at Avios.
I have been working at Avios part-time
Really great place to work! From my experience, employees are treated really well with respect - plus really good benefits, Avios rewards and thank you's. Everyone has been supported really well... during the current pandemic - in terms of flexible working, having regular catch-ups and team quiz/socials/drinks via Teams. Really good comms especially during Covid pandemic - weekly floorplate with CEO and LT - great updates and really encouraged to ask Q's Great colleagues - everyone's really friendly, open to new ideas and being challenged! LT are very accessible and easy to talk to, so not a hierarchical company at all. Real focus on Diversity & Inclusion too which is really important to me and lots of others. And finally some great products and projects to work on with great Teams - so many opportunities!
Some old systems which are gradually being updated. Head Office is split across 3 locations which can be challenging to meet people/set up meetings, although using Teams is great so it's getting... easier. Still need more bit clarity on new vision for IAG Loyalty.
Advice to Management
Would be good to have an employee survey as haven't had one for few years - to hear recent views.