Compare Virgin Atlantic Airways vs easyJet BETASee how working at Virgin Atlantic Airways vs. easyJet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Virgin Atlantic Airways vs. easyJet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- easyJet scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- "Staff travel" was the most mentioned Pro at easyJet.
- easyJet had 30 more reviews than Virgin Atlantic Airways that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Virgin Atlantic Airways full-time
So far, I've experienced Virgin Atlantic to have a great atmosphere and an exciting buzz. Their strive to be the best really is embedded and is really motivating. The atmosphere is friendly and... welcoming. They have a clear and constant ambition which makes me excited for my journey ahead.
No negatives to include so far.
I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year
The company, the culture, the management, ''The Orange Spirit'', great equipment. Latest technology and innovation!
The head office based in Luton Airport.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!