Compare Virgin Media vs Anglian Water BETASee how working at Virgin Media vs. Anglian Water compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Virgin Media vs. Anglian Water. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Anglian Water scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Virgin Media.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Anglian Water.
- "Liberty global" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin Media.
- "Aw" was the most mentioned Con at Anglian Water.
I have been working at Virgin Media for more than a year
Great company to work for. Really caring culture. Truly interest in initiatives such as volunteering etc with five days off paid to help the community.
None, great employer to work for.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you’re doing
I have been working at Anglian Water full-time
You are well looked after by Managers, Team leaders and colleagues. Line managers are very approachable. Wellbeing comes first and Anglian Water cares about your mental health. Targets are achievable... and incentives are always running to motivate agents. Fab bonus with potential to earn up to 8% of your yearly salary. A job were Anglian Water actually care about their customers and are 100% customer focused. Hours are good there and is a good work life balance. There is room to grow and a lot of opportunities to progress in Hartlepool whilst been fully supported by your team leader to do so.
can not think of any