Compare Virgin Media vs Natwest BETASee how working at Virgin Media vs. Natwest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Virgin Media vs. Natwest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Virgin Media scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Natwest scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Virgin Media.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Natwest.
- "Liberty global" was the most mentioned Con at Virgin Media.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Natwest.
I have been working at Virgin Media full-time
A challenging yet rewarding graduate scheme with brilliant support as well as great perks.
Sometimes managers have high expectations and I feel as though I’m carrying out the role of someone above my pay grade and working extra hours, but appreciate the experience in a challenging work... environment.
Advice to Management
Understand capacity within teams. I have been in roles where teams are under capacity and members are strained and teams where there is capacity to support in other areas.