Compare Vocalink vs Currencycloud BETASee how working at Vocalink vs. Currencycloud compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vocalink vs. Currencycloud. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Currencycloud scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Vocalink.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Vocalink.
I worked at Vocalink full-time for more than 8 years
Great people make a company a good place to work and Harrogate has that by the giant yorkshire pudding full. Innovation from here is changing the way we pay right across the globe.
Pine Marten pub can be busy at lunch.
Advice to Management
Keep the innovation spirit strong.
I have been working at Currencycloud full-time for less than a year
- Swift and efficient interview/hiring process. My follow up interviews were scheduled with almost no delay and given it was all conducted via Google meet I was very impressed. I was actually stuck... abroad (given covid) for my first month and they were super accommodating and even sent my laptop out to me! - Currencycloud is very hot on it's culture. As a new joiner you learn the 3 core values that they swear by and having been an employee for over 6 months now it is clear to see in our every day work and it's makes us who we are. - The structure of our teams & departments is new this year and a refreshing way of working for me. It allows me to become the specialist in my department, promotes a level hierarchy and means I work very closely with my colleagues. - We are a remote first company which allows for more work life balance!
- Currencycloud is a complex product by nature that covers a lot of verticals. It therefore meant a steep learning curve which was somewhat difficult to overcome 100% remotely.
Advice to Management
- Keep taking constant feedback from employees as you are. It keeps the company operating efficiently, allows for constructive feedback and ensures that all areas of the business are heard and looked... after.