Compare Vodafone vs EE BETASee how working at Vodafone vs. EE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vodafone vs. EE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vodafone scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- EE scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Vodafone.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at EE.
- Vodafone had 78 more reviews than EE that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Vodafone full-time for more than 3 years
Genuine interest in employee wellbeing Flexibility Great Work-life balance Excellent culture Excellent benefits package
Some slow and complicated processes get in the way of innovation
I have been working at EE full-time for more than 8 years
Amazing benefits (75% off phone plan and discount home broadband) Great work/home balance with 12 hour shifts. Good opportunities for progression.
Call type can change with 1 months notice. High turnover in staffing levels. Busy call queues Commission targets always change
Advice to Management
Bring back agent forums.