Compare Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam vs University of Amsterdam BETASee how working at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam vs. University of Amsterdam compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam vs. University of Amsterdam. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- University of Amsterdam scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Amsterdam.
- "Gebouwen zijn" was the most mentioned Con at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- "Netherlands" was the most mentioned Con at University of Amsterdam.
I have been working at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam full-time
Great colleagues, good sports facilities and a flexible workspace
Low level of general diversity - particularly in leadership positions.
I worked at University of Amsterdam part-time for less than a year
Great team to work with. Improves your oral and time management skills tremendously.
Little influence on the material taught.