Compare WPP vs Facebook BETASee how working at WPP vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at WPP vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WPP scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at WPP.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 444 more reviews than WPP that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Facebook had 75 more reviews than WPP that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years
Get to solve some of the world's hardest engineering problems, some of the best coworkers you will ever meet, perks and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else
I can't think of any cons lol I love working for FB