Compare WPP vs Kantar (Worldpanel Division) BETASee how working at WPP vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at WPP vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WPP scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at WPP.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at WPP.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, a company that values its people and where we are able to have a healthy work life balance and flexible working. There are many opportunities for progression within Worldpanel but... also across the other Kantar brands.
Company wide promotional freeze for this year due to COVID has impacted many, however, there were no salary cuts during that time and we were all given job security.
Advice to Management
As the pandemic eases, continue to engage with the team on a regular basis as they have done this year