Compare WSP vs Robert Bird Group BETASee how working at WSP vs. Robert Bird Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at WSP vs. Robert Bird Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WSP scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Robert Bird Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at WSP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at WSP.
I have been working at WSP full-time for more than a year
High end projects, good exposure, flexible hours, good structure.
Occasionally projects are poorly managed distributing pressure and stress onto employees.
Advice to Management
Allow for a slightly larger time frame for issuing work to clients to allow us to produce high quality work without the stress of looming deadlines.