Compare Walgreens Boots Alliance vs B&M Retail BETASee how working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. B&M Retail compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. B&M Retail. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- B&M Retail scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "10 discount" was the most mentioned Pro at B&M Retail.
- "Pharmacist" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at B&M Retail.
I worked at Walgreens Boots Alliance full-time
Fast moving organisation with entrepreneurial spirit; lots of delegation; ample opportunities to challenge and change practices and processes; significant exposure to senior management; multinational;
Not so flexible on working practices, eg working from home.
I have been working at B&M Retail full-time for less than a year
I have been working for B & M in Stevenston for six weeks and absolutely love my job. The staff are so friendly and all the Management Team are excellent to work with. If you need any help you... just need to ask. My job has no stress or worries I just do my job which I love. The career opportunities are amazing they promote from within you can start as a Sales Assistant and work up to Management level.
I have no cons for B & M