Compare Walgreens vs Amazon BETASee how working at Walgreens vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walgreens vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
Salary, starting bonus, stocks etc. Also great culture, good WFH policy and awesome office!
High expectations of staff, but since they’re paying me 2x my previous role, that is to be expected!
Advice to Management
Increase WFH policy, improve maternity pay.