Compare Walt Disney Company vs SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment BETASee how working at Walt Disney Company vs. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walt Disney Company vs. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walt Disney Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walt Disney Company.
- "Animals" was the most mentioned Pro at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- Walt Disney Company had 289 more reviews than SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Walt Disney Company for more than a year
- Above average salary for an intern - Given lots of responsibility - Seen as part of the team - Strong intern community
- Not many entry levels roles for after graduation
I worked at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
i had a good time
no bad review to give