Compare Wayfair vs Rue Gilt Groupe BETASee how working at Wayfair vs. Rue Gilt Groupe compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wayfair vs. Rue Gilt Groupe. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wayfair scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Wayfair.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Rue Gilt Groupe.
- Wayfair had 53 more reviews than Rue Gilt Groupe that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Wayfair full-time for less than a year
-Having worked for Wayfair for just 6 month, I was able to learn a lot. I developed new skills in negotiations, relationships with partners and excel. Continuous feedback sessions made it easy to... understand personal development. Everyone is really happy to help and share their skills -Wayfair supports female leadership -fun culture! Beer Fridays and social events make it easy to connect with others and the flat hierarchy encourages you to talk to everyone if you need help or support. events with your team helps you to connect with them on a personal level - free snacks ;-) - it was my first full time role after Uni and it was a great place to start my career. Would recommend in your early career, work-life balance is great!
-experience depends on your team (mine was great but heard otherwise from other teams) -it seems that Wayfair tends to overlook great talent in junior roles or interns, If they are doing a great job..., there should be opportunities found for them
Advice to Management
Look at interns before hiring new people! Great talent is out there, please make sure to create opportunities for them. Besides that - thumbs up - great company